- The morning after going out with friends, gets harder and harder the older I get. After going out last Thursday night I wonder, What was I thinking? I'm now 47 years old and staying out past 11pm is just stupid.
- Yardwork sucks. I have friends who absolutely love to plant and work in the yard. Are they nuts?! After planting periwinkles in the front yard over the weekend, I don't get the attraction or fun. My back hurts, my feet hurt, my hands hurt and my poor husband did WAY more than I did. Now that I think about it, the bodyaches I have from planting are a lot like the bodyaches from staying out past 11pm!!! hmmmm interesting.
- Do you love your bed? I absolutely have to say that my bed is one of my favorite things in the whole world. I love going to bed. i love crawling in the sheets of my big ole king size bed. Just thought I would say that outloud.
- 3 vacation trips to New Orleans is enough. Not that I don't like the place, but I've seen what there is to see. I've read all the Tshirts, I've walked Bourbon Street at midnight drinking a beer, I've eaten all the fried PoBoy sandwiches I need to eat. Next summer, somewhere else. Somewhere cool.
- We have hit the magic doggie age where he becomes less a puppy and more a dog. 2 years , 5 months to be exact. Everybody kept telling me the puppy stage would pass, but when that puppy is 75 pounds you think it is never coming. He is becoming one of the best dogs now. He still has his moments but overall he's pretty darn cool.
- Mom of the Groom wedding planning. I kinda like it. Clay and Amanda are footing the bill for this wedding themselves. We're very proud of their commitment and fiscal responsibility. They don't have much choice but simple has become the theme. Gotta love it.
Monday, July 23, 2007