Thursday, April 3, 2008

and now for the rest of the story....

OK, here's my latest... after a being rear ended last July resulting lower back pain much like labor pains. I'm still fighting with THEIR insurance company for a settlement... then comes the stupid thumb in a cast thing. I'm convinced God was punishing me for spending too much time in front of a slot machine in Choctaw Oklahoma... Then my back starts hurting and I have to have two steroid shots in my SPINE, my SPINE! and they had the nerve to aske me if I wanted to be completely out for this. Are they nuts, of course i do. OH yea, they call these shots Epidural Steroid shots. Again, sounds like labor. So now, I'm feeling better so let's get in shape. I go to Sears, and plunk down $$$ for a Treadmill, well not really plunk down, sign one of those electronic screens and somehow get the Treadmill. You know, those machines look much smaller in the store.. The guy loads it in my truck, it sticks out and the tonneau cover won't close, call Ray... get it home, Ray lugs the box to the bedroom... 3 hours later I have a MONSTER Treadmill in the bedroom. Again, those things look much smaller at Sears. A couple of days later I'm sick of walking around it in the bedroom so I move furniture around in the TV room. I have the PERFECT spot for it. I tilt it over so I can move it on its' handy dandy little casters and ..... it won't go through the Bedroom door. (insert cuss words here) pour a glass of wine and drink. Treadmill remains in bedroom.

No comments: