Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No picture of this,

Trust me, you do not want to see this. I woke up at 3am this morning and could not go back to sleep. I watched tv for a bit, played on facebook.... still awake. I think I went back to sleep at about 5:30.. the alarm goes off at 6am. Not good. I hit the snooze and then just turned the alarm off. I woke up at 7 with the worst pounding headache I've had for a long time. One of those where light is excruciating, sound is killer and the only thing that will make any difference is a muscle relaxer which knocks me out.

So, today was an all out bust. I slept nearly all day. It is not a pretty site by now. Bed hair all day, yuk. PJ's all day, pretty darn comfy. The cold front came through as expected so it's nice and cool. I watched the Sex and the City movie, enjoyed that one, and a movie called The Flock with Richard Gere. Not so good.

The only problem is now I need to be sure and take something soon so I'll sleep tonight. Oh yea, tonight is Ray's card night with the boys so the peace and quiet continues. Bath time now, clean pj's and nite nite.

No comments: