I'm convinced this should be a true disorder. Once identified, it is a chronic condition. There are times of remission but not nearly enough to relieve symptoms:
- While on Vacation away from all cell towers and Internet connections
- 4:59 pm daily
- pages and pages of doodles on every scrap of paper, desk blotter or notepad
- wandering the cubes looking for other sufferers to commiserate and discuss common symptoms
Can be worse at times:
- The day before leaving on above mentioned vacation
- The day after returning from above mentioned vacation
- The days between giving notice and the last day of employment.
- During any Webinar
- During any conference call
- During any mandatory meeting called by HR for discrimination or harrasment training.
There is only one cure known to exist at this time and the odds are 2.5 billion to 1 that you will be cured. Cure: Winning the lottery
I'm convinced this is a a widespread disorder and becoming more of a problem that MUST be addressed.