Sunday, February 27, 2011

A retreat from the day to day

For the past few months we have been planning our Meadows Baptist Church, Ladies Retreat.  "We" is my buddy Peggy and me.  Lots and lots of work to plan a day and a half, three meals, contact our speaker, coordinate rooming and activities for 85 women.  Whew! My sister Sheila came as my gues and helped a ton.

I loved working with Ms. Peggy.  We laughed alot.  ALOT.  I think it was a success.  I  choose to believe it was a success. And I'm the first to believe that you can't please all the people, all the time.  Do I hear an Amen.

and then I came home and slept for 11 hours.

I hope to keep the month of March very, very low key. 
Photos from the retreat!
We know how to eat







My Partner in crime!



Ms. Marna and our speaker Rachel


We are nothing if not Crazy

Rachel Norris, our speaker was awesome!

No comments: