Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thankful


 I do have so much to be thankful for. The past two months have been a huge test.  Losing my mom, the premature birth of our little Emory.  Her mommy Amanda being so so sick after the birth.  I was laying in bed last night thinking about all the people that have been there for me, prayed for my family, prayed for the little bundle of joy we now have in our family, prayed for Amanda to pull through all the crap that was thrown at her.
It is so good to see our girl smile.  I love her smile and her laugh.

Thank you so much to all of you;
My womens group at Meadows Baptist Church
The various age group of Sunday school classes at Meadows
My whole Meadows family.
Leslie and Tony's Sunday school class
My inlaws, Ray and Shirley's church family for their prayers
All of my husband's family for their prayers.
My new friends at the Fellowship of Professional Women
My Facebook friends and classmates.
The love and support I've felt has been incredible.




Holding this sweet baby is so wonderful.

I've got to learn how to feed her the right way.  Little bitty ones drink their bottles a little differently.

She loves her swing but she is so tiny!

She is so beautiful

Emory and Pops.

No comments: