Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just Sayin......
























Just Sayin.....

I can, in all honesty say that the past 14 months have been absolutely the most challenging in my life. Yep, I've been through tons of stuff up until now but starting in August 2010 things have gone a little, no, a lot nuts. The previous months brought us two new grandchildren and then.....
  • August 2010 - I get a call on a Sunday morning and they think my sister has had a heart attack. 6 stints later....
  • November 2010 - my mom has blood clots in her legs and we lose her Thanksgiving weekend
  • Christmas weekend 2010 - my daughter in law is 7 months pregnant and experiences an excrutiating headache. Her blood pressure is sky high and she goes on bedrest. A week later, she is in the hospital. A week after that she collapses, has an emergency C Section and delivers baby Emory 7 weeks early on January 7. Emory weighs 3lbs 8oz and is our blessing. Mommy has a terrible time including weeks of kidney dialysis.
  • August 2011 - my brother is diagnosed with Prostate cancer
  • October 2011 - hubby has a heart attack. WHAT!!!??? can't be happening but it does. Lifestyle changes, yea duh!
God doesn't give us more than we can handle. I know that in my heart but sometimes my head argues with my heart alot. There have been blessings through the year as well. The two oldest grandkids are getting so big and are so much fun now. The little ones are a joy to get to know. When the house is full, it's madness but it's a good kind of madness. Then, blessing times 3... there will be 3 more grandkids come June 2012. Triplets!

We also got to take a fun getaway trip to San Diego. A relaxing escape for Hubby and I.

No comments: