Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving and Easter are tough.  I miss my Mom and Dad so much.  Daddy passed away on Easter and Mom the day after Thanksgiving.... leaves a hole in my heart. 

This year Thanksgiving Day we went to Clay and Amanda's for lunch.  Clay was in charge of the food and it was a hit.  Awesome turkey and dressing and homemade rolls.  Along with the mac and cheese I brought, pies from Amanda's grandmother and it was a feast.



Emory had her first turkey and wasn't too sure about the texture.  Love that girl.

This was my moms dish.  I use it for two things and two things only.  Frito Pie and Macaroni and Cheese.  We have home movies from back in the 50's when mom got this dish for Christmas. I cherish it... even thought I'm sure it probably has lead paint in it!

No comments: