Monday, January 14, 2013

Workin out and weighing in


So, after being sick for two weeks I'm back doing the workout thing.  I also use My Fitness Pal to log my foods.  One of my besties is using MFP to log her foods now and the carb thing has her completely confused and a little PO'd.  Simple v/s Complex, fats, proteins, sodium.  I've determined that I would be a really good coach.  I know all the right ways to do things, I just have problems with the execution.

BUT, I'm back on track with my Texas Fit Chicks coach Danyelle's help, my friend Peggy's guilting me if I don't show for a session and announcing to the world what I'm doing.

I have 33 pounds to lose and I'm 3 pounds in.... one of the things I have learned is that I cannot live by the scale.  Inches matter too. You can lose inches and no weight.  You also have to eat the right stuff, at the right time and track everything.

Today our workout consisted of:

  • starting out with 99 jumping jacks
  • then 99 of some type of  crunches
  • then wall sits for 99 seconds
  • then holding a plank for 99 seconds
  • and more stuff I can't remember
After doing all the 99's, we went to 88, then 77, then 66 and so on. 


I have to admit after the ear infections and sinus infection I had no stamina.  The jumping jacks killed me. 

Back at it Wednesday.  I'm looking forward to it. 

No comments: