Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Fun Day.....(?)

Friday Funday huh? That's what I posted about last Friday and intend to post about every Friday..... today that might be a little difficult after this week of plumbing hell.  I'm sitting here waiting on a carpet guy to come re-stretch the carpet in my bedroom and closet.  I hate waiting and I will not be happy if he's a no show.  After that is done, the clean up will start.

It has been a week of just a few leads on the job front.  I have a promising call though on Monday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I'm seriously thinking about a major change, out of the "corporate life".  More thinking on that first.

Today will be more calls to find hubby and I some insurance.  Continuation of the insurance thru my work coverage would be over $1200 a month!  That's crazy so I'm shopping. 

Some fun tomorrow with Texas Fit Chicks and a video crew.... I can't think of any more fun so until next time.

No comments: