Friday, July 15, 2016

So I'm a little behind....

It has been a very long time since I posted here.  October 2015!!!  I guess life just happens and before you know it over a year has passed.


Let's see;
I've gotten a new job.
Did a little camping.
Did some house renovation.
Did a little more camping.
Had some fun with the grandkids.
Surprised hubby for his Big 60.
Made some new friends.
Got a new Truck
Learned more than I wanted to about Multiple Myeloma
Did a Big Bend non camping road trip with Hubby.
Had some fun times hanging out with fun people.
Learned some chalk painting techniques
Experienced some big bad storms.
Loved on my big 12 year old beast.
Did some bar hopping in my favorite city.
Did some junking down at Round Top
Celebrated some babies
Celebrated some weddings
Said goodbye to some dear ones who left this world far too soon.
Christmas at Kinder Prep

at a benefit with Louise Mandress

 Girls weekend at Dickens on the Strand in Galveston


She has learned Santa is a friend

No, not too big

size doesn't matter

Anniversary

Fall camping




Summer fun

Thanksgiving weekend 2015 in Alpine TX at the Holland Hotel

Marfa TX

Teaching the girl to fish

a beautiful drive through the East Texas color after saying goodbye to a friend.


Big Bend
 
Magnolia Market in Waco
 

my traditional foot picture. 

Love the smile.  Happy Birthday

They are buds


Christmas Story time

But really Santa it wasn't my fault

happiness

Pops and Ruby

All of them at one time.  What were we thinking?

he is worn out from being a HUGE help at the Sleepover

Christmas camping

Girlie fun

Catching up after too many years

 A little driving adventure.
Wedding fun
 
 Fallen Heroes in Dallas this year.


RENOVATION!
 
 

 
 

A FEW friends in Cleveland after the Cavs win the championship
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
 
A LITTLE CAMPING A LITTLE SCRABBLE
 
 
Walking for Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation

My new Ride.  Nope not white.



No comments: