Thursday, November 15, 2007

cast off, busy, holidays, to do.....

Well, the cast is off my arm and after a big fat steroid shot my arm and thumb feel better. I have to give it another week to see if if feels better due to the shot or if it is actually better.

I asked my husband the other day if he remembered me ever laying on the couch reading a book. I remember I used to have time to read books. What happened? The holidays are upon us and I am having trouble processing that Thanksgiving is next week and soon after, Christmas.

This weekend: Laundry, finish the CD slideshow for Clay and Amanda's Wedding, take mom to the airport, grocery store, shop for Ray a new suit, start looking for shoes to go with my outfit for wedding, Sunday - make Fancy Green Bean dish and a corn dish to take to Kneggs family thanksgiving. Then do all the stuff for work. Decide if we are going out of town over Thanksgiving, just me and Ray. Driving through the Hill Country, fishing, sleeping late. Not tv, no phone... maybe.

No comments: