Wednesday, July 9, 2008

From Mark Cuban's Blog, i hope this is ok......

I found this short post on Cuban's Maverick blog and it makes a lot of sense. kinda hit me in the gut.....
It
Jul 5th 2008 3:24PM
I just want to put it out there to save everyone and anyone who deals with me time. If at any point in time you utter the words "Just Don't Get It" or "Just Doesn't Get It" in any conversation with me, I will not do business with you.If you try to justify your business, idea, proposal or whatever and in the course of conversation you utter these words, you have just proven to me that you are lazy. That rather than discussing the merits of another position, you think I'm stupid enough to dismiss that position because you want me to.If you truly understand your topic its really easy to stand behind your position with facts and well thought concepts. If you have no idea what you are talking about, the other side "just doesn't get it"Call it a Mark Cuban rule of investing. If these words come up in any way shape or form, they just dont get "it". "It" being an investment of my time or money

No comments: