Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Christmas 2008














Christmas 2008 has come and gone, well nearly. We did the Kneggs side celebration to start the season off a couple of weeks ago. Some of the finer moments:
Jake got a cool boat, but he felt so bad - you can see it in his eyes. Luke was very excited about opening presents.
Ray Sr. asked (my) Ray Jr. to read the Christmas story. His Grandad Webb used to do this every year before he passed away. Boy do I love this guy. that's his Grandmom Webb next to me. She is about to be 93. Ray still has 2 grandmothers living. That's amazing.










Santa even showed up but the boys weren't quite sure about him. He was a little thin I think.








It has been established with the Kneggs clan that I have a severe dislike for chickens and monkeys. It has now become the mission of the family to give me the hardest time about this. Here are my latest gifts from Ray's mom. Lovely
chickens.



Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were very quite. My mood was not the best and Ray pampered me all day. Then on Christmas night our whole brood got together at our house for food, presents, fun and love. Jake and Luke demonstrate!









We spend a fortune on presents for the wee ones and isn't it always the paper they love best?

Let the chaos and games begin ---


























And we're not even done yet.



We still have the Moore side Christmas on Sunday. But I think Rebel has had all he can handle this year.



No comments: