Thursday, December 11, 2008

What do you love?

I love
  • Biscuits and gravy
  • breakfast cooked outside
  • dogs
  • singing karaoke
  • beignets and coffee in New Orleans
  • hitting a jackpot playing slots
  • watching the fountains at the Belagio in Vegas
  • looking at baby pictures of my Clayton
  • my husband bringing me coffee every morning
  • my new tv
  • a jacuzzi tub
  • flowers for no reason
  • a surprise of any kind
  • finding old friends
  • the chance of finding a best friend
  • roadtrips with my husband
  • foot rubs from my husband
  • the excitement of planning a trip
  • making up recipes
  • kissing the back of my grandboys necks
  • sleep
  • my new wine find - New Age Chardonnay
  • when the garage door goes up and I know my husband is home
  • my dogs gold eyes
  • my truck
  • being married

No comments: