Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Old friends are the best Friends

I've been finding lots of old friends on Facebook and having so much fun doing it. People I "kinda" knew in high school I have so much in common with now. It's fun to be in Dallas and talk to Tammy in Hong Kong!

These are people I went to junior high and high school with, some I haven't seen or talked to until now in over 30 years.

I had dinner tonight with my friend Vickie. Vickie and I have kept in touch over the years and we can always just start talking like we get to see each other every day! Vickie lived next door to me our senior year and was in my wedding to Clay's dad in 79. Vickie has a heart full of love and caring and I always enjoy our time together.

Vickie and I are in this photo together from 1975! I'm in the center and Vickie is bottom left. Gotta love it.

No comments: