Thursday, May 14, 2009

Whew!

My first cooking demo was a hit. Once I got past the first round of nerves I was good to go. I did not forget and leave anything at home. Everything timed out really well. All the food turned out delicious and we had just enough of everything. AND, I enjoyed myself, told a few stories of how I learned to cook, got some cooking tips mixed in and all and all consider the whole thing a success.

Good reviews came in as well.

From Sheila, "O my goodness!!! Patsy's home is great!! Lisa's cooking is even better!!!!! Lisa you are a wonderful Cook!!! Chef Lisa...."
(Sheila on the right)
From Rose, "Great job Lisa it was all delicious!!!!!! thank you for sharing your talents!!" (Rose is on the left and my mom is in the middle)


From Barbara, "YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! NO ONE COULD HAVE ENTERTAINED AND TOLD LIFE STORIES AND SERVED UP YUMMY DISHES WITH THE FLAIR YOU PRESENTED TO 38 GALS TONIGHT- YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!! WHAT A FUN TIME!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!! (Can we do this again next week same time same place??)"
;o)

My next career.... now I need a benefactor....



I'm really back there cooking!!!

Recipes will be on the my Fav'rit Eats blog shortly.

No comments: