Thursday, July 2, 2009

Take me out to the Ballgame

This past Tuesday I was the beneficiary of Texas Ranger baseball tickets. And I must say these are some awesome seats. Hubby and I went and at the last minute I got hold of mom and she came too.

My mom is a HUGE Ranger fan. HUGE. She watches nearly every game unless she is otherwise engaged. So taking her was perfect. Mom will be 85 next week and it was amazing to watch her work the crowd!!! She was flirting with the usher and security guard AND got a baseball out of the deal. Too bad this was the only losing game against the Angels of this series.

I really didn't intend to get this shot at this angle of Blaylock.... ok, yest I did.


Here's Mom and where we were sitting. LOVE IT!!!


Marlon Byrd got a homerun that night. Love the pic and the sign in the background.

No comments: