Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another wedding

ok, borrowed another photo.

This is another wedding that happened last weekend on the same day as niece Tara got married. This is Jessica Cortez (now Gatlyn) and her new husband Samuel. Another amazing photo and yet so totally different from the one of Tara in my previous post. Each speaks to the individuality of the bride's personality.



I do have to say here that the photographer is amazing and is a friend of Jess's. See her stuff on her myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/tirzahphotography

this is my favorite though:


Jess and Samuel took time the day after their wedding to put their wedding ensembles back on and take more photos. How cool. More relaxed, more time, no rushing around. What a great idea. I just had to share. I hope Tirzah won't mind....

No comments: