Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Rainy night can't stop Wedding fun.

The wedding of Max Montgomery and Tara Kneggs was not dampened by a rainy night in Dallas.

The 6pm wedding was held at the historic Old Red Courthouse in downtown Dallas which has become a great wedding venue. The weddings are held on the fourth floor of the building and my sister in law tells me the staff was amazingly helpful.
The ceremony was very sweet, oficiated by a minister who was a former youth director who had known Tara for many many years.
After the ceremony, guests moved to the reception where we started with fruit, cheese, crackers and punch. Various shades of purple and green were beautiful all through the reception hall, flowers and cake.


Once the bridal party was done with pictures, the couple was introduced and had their first dance... (remember, I hate this camera)

More fun and festivities followed!!!!





The happy couple is in there somewhere under a shower of wedding petals then into the real shower of raindrops.


It's always fun to hang out with our kids and tonight was a lot of fun for Ray and I.

We had Trey and Neely, Tony and Leslie, Laura and Carl and one very very well behaved grandson Jake. He will do just about anything for strawberries and the promise of cake.






Then there was dancin!!! I love dancin with my husband.










Son in Law Tony grabbed my camera and took this shot. I'll have to explain in person the story behind the pic....




It was a fun night. Best wishes to Max and Tara Montgomery! Have fun in Paris.

No comments: