Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Blahs

From Merriam-Webster:
a feeling of boredom, lethargy, or general dissatisfaction.


Well No Kidding.

I stayed home today. I barely slept a full two hours at a time last night. I slept an hour, was awake for two, slept another hour, was awake an hour.... Makes for a very unhappy redhead in the morning. I need my sleep and I require a LOT of sleep. Eight hours solid is best. And, commonly known about me; I love to sleep and I love my bed. So long story short, I was not a happy camper this morning.

What's worse going to work and being tired and frustrated or staying home to work and being tired, frustrated and bored all at the same time. I forced myself to stay awake all day, no napping so I would be sure and sleep tonight. The longer the day has gone on the grumpier this girl has gotten. Fair warning to no one in particular. Too much time today to think about major repairs and fixes needed around here, thinking about the holidays being right around the corner, etc....

OK. I'm done venting... we'll maybe.

No comments: