Sunday, July 18, 2010

So, now what?

So now I've turned 50.  It's been one of the best birthday's I can remember.  The next year will be full of energy, excitement, fun, and challenges but I have the friends and support around me that I need.  I don't know what 50 is supposed to feel like or look like but I'm feeling pretty darn good.  I go back to the doctor this week to check all my numbers. I'm feeling good about that check up as well.  Fingers crossed.

I'm going to be a grandmother twice more in the next year.  Wow.
I can't wait to see these two new babies.
Life is crazy everyday but what you do with it is what matters. 
I choose to be around those people who lift me up.  No more having to have the most people around.  I'm choosing the most important people to be around.
This is my 50 and it's ok.

No comments: