Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm thinking about my future, our future, mine and Pops. Turning 50 will do that to you. Whether you like it or now. What will we do when we're 75? How will we get by? Will my retirement be enough? Will there be any social security at all? Those questions hit me like a ton of bricks.


So, my friends have always told me I need to sell something. Anything. I talk to people. It's what I do. I never meet a stranger and If I do I'll figure out someone we both know. It's Six Degrees of Lisa. Soooo, what do these two things have to do with each other you may ask, well I'll tell you. I'm going to sell jewelry. I hear the moans out there. Settle down, settle down. Why not? I love accessories! So why not?


I'm now a distributor for Premier High Fashion Jewelry. I can do this. I know lots and lots of people. Now if all those people will just cooperate. What have you got to lose? 2 hours? Getting free stuff that you love anyway? FREE, did you hear me? Free stuff. My stepdaughter Leslie had a party last weekend and got over $400 in free stuff. FREE, did you hear me?


I chose Premier because of their stuff. It's all great. I love the jewelry... the price points are great. Then I looked at the Hostess plans. The hostess plan is awesome. Did you not read the part above about Leslie? The NOT having to keep inventory, the NOT having to deliver product, the pay plan. It's all positive.
I have been approached and looked at it all. This one is good. Premier is based in Irving, just down the street from where I work during the day. Training is done there. Customer service is there. Shipments come from there. Having the support in my backyard so to speak is cool.  Sooooooooooo,,,,,,,,,


It is with great excitement and pleasure that I invite ou to the debut of my new business as an Independent Distributor of Premier Designs High Fashion Jewelry!
Hosted by: Lisa Kneggs
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2010
Time: 11:00 AM and a second party at 3pm! just to make it easy on you!
Show Location: 3937 Los Robles Drive
Plano, TX 75074
RSVP to Lisa: 214-535-6792

How to earn “Diva Dollars” :
RSVP to hostess =  2 Diva Dollars
Arrive on time  = 1 Diva Dollar
Bring this invite  = 2 Diva Dollars
Wear a solid color top =  1 Diva Dollar
Bring a friend =  5 Diva Dollars !!!!!!
Diva Dollars will be used for awarding special prizes. There will be more chances to earn Diva Dollars at the show!
This is your invite. please rsvp if possible. if not, just show up!





No comments: