Monday, January 24, 2011

OK! OK!

I'm joining The 52 Club.... http://52-club.blogspot.com/

My long time friend Rebecca started her blog to journal her goal of losing 1 pound a week for 52 weeks.  I'm starting a little late but better late than never, right? 

I would like to get the body back I had from about age 25 - 30.  I know I will never ever get to the body I had my senior year in high school... I weighed less than 100 pounds and that just AIN'T happening! 

So,  I'm looking for pictures from 1986,87, 88..... will have to search around.  Those were my country western dancing days.  I think that's how I stayed in shape. 

These days, life gets in the way and I love, love, love to cook!  I have to get the weight an blood sugar under control.  Need Accountability.

pictures to follow.

1 comment:

The 52 Club said...

Well, welcome to the club girlfriend! You aren't late, you are right on time! And you are officially a "flagship" member, too! (the first 52 members.) That's the great think about our club (LOL) - You can start your first week anytime. I can't wait to see you enjoy the success of getting that amazing body of yours back, "one pound at a time!"

Love you Red!

Bec