Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This week's goal

 





My goal this week is water.  Water, Water, Water.  My fluid intake is terrible. I have 2 or 3 cups of coffee in the morning. 

At lunch if I eat out I have a glass of tea.  Then with dinner I have maybe a glass of water or a glass of wine.  Seriously, I do not drink anything in between. I might have a diet Dr. Pepper about once a week.  Again,  I don't drink enough of anything during the day. 

I bought some RainFresh water tonight on the recommendation of my friend Bec.  I have had one bottle since 5pm and will take one to bed tonight and try to get half down before I go to sleep.  The other half I'll drink during the night when I wake up.

http://rainfreshwater.com/

I know this will help my body, my skin, everything. However,  I must say... after I turned 40 (and from years ago having a 9 pound baby) and a couple of surgeries, I have been afraid to drink much water at all.  Women my age will understand the issue.  All I have to do is say the words;  Sneeze.  Cough.  Laugh.  Exercise.  and heaven forbid try and run or do jumping jacks... uh... yea.  AFRAID. 

But, I'm going to do it.  So,  if you are in the middle of a conversation with me and I sneeze or cough or laugh and cross my legs at the same time.  Cut me some slack ok! It's all in the name of better health.

thank you.

No comments: