Saturday, March 26, 2011

Busier than necessary

My life lately has been a whirlwind so I'm actually saying no to a few things these days. The past 3 years I have volunteered in various roles for the Dallas Independent Film Festival.  I was really looking forward to this year.  Went to orientation, was going to be a "driver" again, shuttling producers, directors and visiting actors from venue to venue... I decided this week that something had to come off the calendar so I notified the organizers. I need more family, husband and me time. Work as well, has been busier the past two months than I've experienced in 5 years.  There have been fun moments too. More visits with the new baby. A little travel for work. The annual Womens Retreat. And more work.



this is what I look at all day every day.

Ray has been working from Garland to Palestine to
Cherokee TX. 

Loads and loads of wire, hundreds of dollars worth made the trips to Cherokee.

We put Emory in Pops' cowboy hat for a precious picture.

I had the pleasure of meeting one of my favoite bloggers, Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman.

For Valentines, we had our annual Cousins Dinner.  Lots of good food and fun.

then on a trip to Austin I got to have a little Lisa Fun.

No comments: