Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Peace and Quiet

In a normal day at my job I answer somewhere between 90-125 emails and 10-20 phone calls.  Then there is the analysis, research, invoice review, invoice approvals, meetings, conference calls, copies to make, scanning to do, etc... etc... etc....

When I'm at home I like peace and quiet.  I talk, think, answer questions, talk, answer stupid questions all day long.  Sssssshhhhhhh, be very quiet. We're hunting relaxation.  I don't want to think.  I want to watch Dancing with the Stars, American Idol and things that require no effort.  This has all been compounded exponentially over the past 5 years.  This job is the most stressful I have been in.  Ever.

When I go out of town, I like to read and enjoy some peace.  Ask my husband, he gets it.  I'm not talkative in the mornings either.  I wake up thinking about the day ahead, getting ramped up for the day ahead of me.

So I like to sit back and think about clouds.


and sunsets


and my dog

and the California coast

and the ocean

and balloons

and ponies

2 comments:

Stuff-n-Such By Lisa said...

These are beautiful pics Lisa...did you take them?

Stuff-n-Such By Lisa said...

Love your blog!
I have an award for you. Please stop by my blog and pick it up :)
Lisa H.
lisastuf.blogspot.com
lisastuf at gmail dot com