Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm a Versatile Blogger

My first award.  Wow!

I'd like to thank all the little people.... grandkids Luke, Jake, Skylar, Bryan and Emory.... then those not so little any more... Kolton, Keelan, Kirsten, Elliot, Clayton, Amanda, Trey, Neely, Leslie, Tony, Laura and Carl.... Kayla, Karli, Erica, etc... etc...

To accept this award I have to:
The requirements to accept this reward are:




1. Thank the person who gave you the reward

2. Tell 7 Things about yourself

3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers

Thank you Lisa! @ Lisastuf.blogspot.com - check out her blog!  she's way more crafty than me AND she sews (never ever wanted to learn to sew!)

7 Things about myself:
1.  My favorite thing in the whole wide world is traveling with my husband.
2.  We have 5 grandchildren, 3 came within 6 months of each other!
3.  I want to move to the country!
4.  I have another blog....http://favoriteats.blogspot.com/  i have neglected it for a while
5.  I miss my mom and my dad, I'm not sure I'm done mourning....

6.  I love food and I have no self discipline when it comes to controlling my diet!
7.  I love to blog




 

No comments: