Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Long Day...

This is the way I feel this afternoon. 
I sit here for a few minutes and then all the sudden realize my eyes are closed.  It is a miserable feeling! I am going to a yoga class this evening, how the heck am I going to get through that?

Sometimes I think a dog's life would be so easy... well, if he was my dog it would be.  He sleeps on the bed all day.  When we leave, we hide treats all over the house so he can find them... he doesn't have to buy anything or pay bills and if he wants to curl up and go to sleep.... 99.9% of the time, he can!
Or a baby,  just lay down, fall over, whatever... go to sleep wherever you may be and usually (if the parents are lucky) sleep through anything.


I'll probably be wide awake at 10pm and not be able to go to sleep.

No comments: