Tuesday, April 23, 2013

We are in Plumbing HELL

So the other night I was walking from the bedroom into the bathroom and the tile floor felt warm in one spot... What?  how does this happen?  So I ask hubby to come in there. He feels the same thing and it's not good.

We have a leak in the hot water line.  yep.  Leaking about a gallon an hour.

0@$%^%$#@!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*())(*&^%^&*()(*&^%$!@#$#@!@#$% !!!!!!!!!

We had a leak detection company come out to to pinpoint the leak. Now hubby is jackhammering the floor in my closet and into our bedroom.  Just look......This is the normal bedroom to bathroom path.
 
 

Bedroom side

from the sunroom where we had to move all the furniture from the bedroom.

Hubby jackhammering my bedroom floor!

Isn't it lovely?

other side of the wall in my closet

 Hole in my floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Stay tuned....

No comments: