Monday, September 8, 2008

Can't Sleep

I hate Sunday nights, I never can go to sleep. I'll be sleeping so good at 6am when the alarm goes off I'm sure. I turn on the tv and look through to see what's on at 11:40pm on Sunday night. Well low and behold, here is the Brooks and Dunn special that has their surprise visit to Cowboys Red River when Ray and I were there. Look back at my old blogs and see the story. If I had been asleep I don't know that I would have ever known it was finally on.


Anyway, here are a few of the random thoughts running through my head.


  • why can't I go to sleep?

  • in going through Classmates, Linkedin, Facebook, etc... are there people out there that we really don't want to find or that we don't want to find us? If someone sends me a message to be their "friend" will I ignore it?

  • wonder who will read this>

  • how am i going to get up in the morning.

  • how do singers catch their big break?

  • why do I have indigestion right at this very moment?

  • wonder if Ray and I will be on this Brooks and Dunn special.

  • why can't I go to sleep?

  • what if you send someone a message on one of the social sites and they don't answer back? Do you feel like you did in high school? like you've been left out of something.

ok, enough of that. check out the latest pic of great niece miss ava.


No comments: