Monday, September 8, 2008

No More

I am out of the planning business. No more trip planning, party planning, get together planning. None. Zip. Zero. Nada. I'm not going to be the one to do the doing. Not going to be the caller, arranger, mediator, referee, whatever you want to call it. Not going to be the one trying to get in touch with people either. Tired of being the caller. Someone can call me now. Tell me where to be, when to be there and what to bring, I'll do it but I'm not the designated do'er.

This should cut down on my list making by about 1/2 I'm guessing.


done.

1 comment:

-Vicki said...

awww...I think the "I'm not gonna be the caller" comment was directed at me. oops. I think you called me last week and I didn't call you back -- yet. No excuse -- just a crazy week. Forgive me? Will you reconsider being the "caller" again?? BTW -- I think I'm gonna get on Facebook soon. Remember Richard McCroan? I found his Facebook page. You should check it out.

love ya!
vicki