Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Vacation is nearly over

and I'm not at all happy about that.

I've so enjoyed my week off. I can't remember when I took a full week and pretty much just did whatever the heck I wanted. Joined a gym, had lunch with old friends found on FB and new friends found at church, didn't set an alarm but got up anyway. We took a long weekend trip last weekend and had some fun time at Texoma this weekend.

Ray went fishing with his dad early Sunday morning and they caught ther limit in less than 2 hours. 110 FISH!!! I've been promised a fish fry tonight and I can't wait.

On our drive back home was a horse farm around Aubrey on Hwy 377. Mommy and baby horses were everywhere. I had to stop and take some pics.




The little guys were sooo cute and the mommies were pretty darn protective.

No comments: