Sunday, August 15, 2010

Clouds

I've looked at clouds from both sides now



From up and down, and still somehow


It's cloud illusions I recall


I really don't know clouds at all


Why is it that sometimes in our lives there just seems to be clouds?  I'm in a cloud mood now and can't shake it.  I don't know why, if I did I would fix it.  The bills are paid, there's some money in the bank, we have grandbabies on the way, everybody is healthy.  All in all my brain should be telling my heart that everything is good.  I need out of this funk... nobody can fix it for me. I went from positive happy a couple of weeks ago to blah. That's the best way to describe it. Blah.

I keep telling myself: 
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matt 6:34)

It will get better. It always does.

No comments: